SEE SECTIONS INSIDE
(A Balanced Faith)
REDEMPTION WAY about Heaven; salvation (gospel); eternal life; blessing; our course; judgments; the Lord's sacrifice, reign, kingdom, glory and purposes; etc. CHURCH TRUTH about baptism; the gathering of believers; the collective testimony; obedience; a Godly path; the Lord's glory and honor; etc. SPIRITUAL LIFE about worship; the love of God; devotion; maturity in faith; trials; peace and joy; holiness; communion; charity; the Lord's glory and praise; etc. GENERAL MINISTRY about the Creator-God; Trinity; Bible overview; God's plan; Bible subjects; the OT & NT; Christianity; sects and cults; God's honor; etc.
Site updated on: February 26, 2017
Established 2000 A.D.
Holding forth the Word of life - Phil. 2:16
Holding fast the
faithful Word - Titus 1:9
and our pathway as believers.
May God bless this site
to all readers
March Edition, 2017 www.biblecounsel.net or www.biblecounsel.homestead.com Scriptural Newsletter
WELCOME HERE FRIENDS! It is hoped you will find this site to be very helpful. All questions and comments are welcome and held confidential. This web site is non-sectarian ministry to encourage the reading of God's Word, and for serious seeking after truth. It values God's work of revival in the early 1800's, with which it is associated, and urges readers to learn about it (see Church Truth page and Feature pages above). It is always the desire and hope here to obey and honor our Lord, and encourage and seek the spiritual welfare of all people. No thought here is to condemn personal faith, for each one must look to God in their personal life, but speaks to spiritual and gospel truth, and what the collective testimony ought to be in this world.
Everyone may participate in the ministry of this web site, by telling their friends to visit here. We hope all will find some ministry to help, and perhaps a nice challenge for their faith. Surely "the time is short", as God says, and surely we need to also "be about (our) Father's business". See the message and testimony at Site Manager Page. The writer does not have all answers, but will be glad to share what has been learned over many years. Questions and contrary views in a helpful way are appreciated.
Papers and comments here are changed periodically, and are personal convictions. There are many pages for help and encouragement. The manager may not have answers for all questions, but is glad to share what he has and be of some help. He is not perfect and revisions and updates seem needed at times to clarify thoughts, so one might note the revision date on any papers they wish to copy (set your print margins at .25). Any copies made should not be altered or taken out of context.
A true and faithful believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, will walk with Him and talk with Him daily, until that day when one can see Him and be with Him forever in the Father's house. - RLD, 12/09
TWELVE MEDITATIONS ABOUT GOD
Some things one needs to learn about God ---His truth and purposes by His Word, and His Spirit
1. The Nature Of God (about His Person, purposes, and expectations, etc.)
2. The Son Of God (God's Beloved Son, His sacrifice, His ministry, kingdom & glory, etc.)
3. The Word Of God (about His everlasting written record & thoughts for man, etc.)
4. The Redemption Of God (about salvation in Christ and His plan for the ages, etc.)
5. The Church Of God (about His saints, His testimony and expectations, etc.)
6. The Worship Of God (about His instruction and glory and homage by saints, etc.)
7. The Ministry Of God (about His counsel to the saints, etc.)
8. The Ways Of God (about His works & His mind, etc.)
9. The Judgment Of God (about His dealings with mankind, etc.)
10. The Path Of God (about His pathway for blessings, etc.)
11. The Service Of God (about His service by saints and the purposes, etc.)
12. The People Of God (about His saints, and all of mankind, etc.)
[Some important considerations here from Fundamentals Of The Faith - CM11; and this paper can be read in more detail at this site ---see Feature Page 14 here. This writer will be pleased to comment on any inquiries about them. - R. DeWitt, 2/05. ]